The registered association pozor ART, z. s., ID: 11999021, registered office Jankovcova 1522/53, 170 00 Prague 7 and the company RAUL, s.r.o., registered office: Praha 1, Elišky Krásnohorské 5, Postal Code 11000, ID No.: 25608673; Tax ID No.: CZ 25608673, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 54464, (hereinafter jointly referred to as the „Administrator“), are the joint administrator of your personal data, i.e. they collect, store and use (and otherwise process) your personal data. The processing of personal data is governed by the European Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
This Personal Data Processing Policy applies to (i) the processing of personal data by the Controller during your use of the www.sportin.art website (the „Website“), (ii) the processing of personal data by the Controller during communication with you by email or telephone, (iii) the processing of personal data by the Controller during the course of a business relationship with clients and suppliers or when you subscribe to our newsletter, (iv) the processing of personal data in the performance of the Controller's legal obligations and (v) the processing of personal data that is necessary for the purposes of protecting the Controller's legitimate interests.
Information you provide to us by accessing and completing the form on the Website www.sportin.art, in particular information necessary to create and complete your order with us. This personal data includes:
Information you provide in connection with subscribing to our newsletter
- Information about your visits to the Website and the resources you accessed (as described in more detail in the Technical Data and to visit the Website section)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of this correspondence and process information to enable us to contact you.
- We process your identification, payment and contact details to negotiate the conclusion, amendment or performance of a contract
- if there is a legitimate interest (if you are our customer) or if we obtain appropriate consent, we may use your contact details (email) to send you marketing communications about our activities, products or events that we think may be of interest to you
- to ensure that the content of the Website is presented in the most effective way
- for the protection of our legitimate interests (in particular to prevent fraudulent practices, to prevent and avoid breaches of our terms and conditions, for the purpose of enforcing any claims and to ensure the protection of our legal rights)
- to comply with our legal obligations (in particular to comply with our tax, payment and statistical obligations)
- we may also use your contact details to enable us to communicate with you and to enable you to exercise your rights in relation to data protection
- for other specific purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
The personal data is stored for the period necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes, in the case of the conclusion of a contract, the processing period is defined by the duration of the specific contractual relationship and subsequently for the period of the statutory limitation periods (maximum in this case for ten years from the date of implementation of the respective contractual relationship), in the case of newsletter subscriptions, the processing period is 3 years unless you extend this period or withdraw your consent, , in the case of the performance of our legal obligations, the processing period is imposed by the relevant legislation.
Can we process your personal data without your consent?
Yes, we can process your personal data without your consent, but only for the purpose of
The possibility and lawfulness of such processing derives directly from applicable law and your consent to such processing is not required.
In the case of processing that cannot be subsumed under the purposes listed above, we may carry out the processing on the basis of your valid consent to the processing of personal data, which we will request from you.
You will always be notified of this type of processing and will be given the opportunity to express your consent or opposition to this processing. The consent given is always an expression of free and voluntary will and you have the right to withdraw your consent in part or in full at any time with effect for the future. We will not carry out the processing in question without the corresponding consent.
- when participating in competitions organised by the Controller and when registering for our newsletter.
- this list may be updated.
Statistical and analytical cookies are used by us to compile statistics and reports. We use them to track traffic to our website and where you have come to our website from. For this we need your consent, with one exception. We can only track traffic data on the website and individual subpages without your consent, as these cookies barely interfere with your privacy. But again, you can of course refuse them.
The cookies collected are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The cookies are subsequently processed by the processors in accordance with their terms and conditions for handling personal data.
Necessary cookies are only stored for the time necessary for the functioning of the website. You consent to the use of statistical and marketing cookies for the period indicated for each type of cookie. You can withdraw it at any time.
Necessary _gid - Google Analytics - 24 hours
Analytical_ga_RZQ7CMDNR2 - Google Analytics - 12 months
Analytical _ga - Google Analytics - 12 months
Your personal data is stored on our secure servers in our IT systems in the Czech Republic. Personal data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Union unless explicitly stated otherwise.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal data. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical and organisational procedures and measures to protect and secure the information we collect on the Website.
We may further disclose your personal information to other companies that we engage to assist us with our activities, such as shipping and delivery companies for goods ordered by you and IT hosting and maintenance providers. Access by these parties and the processing of your personal data by third parties will always be carried out under the conditions set out in the legislation.
We always do our best to protect your personal data as best as possible. Under the GDPR you have the following rights:
- to ask us to tell you what personal data we process about you.
- to request access to that data and have it updated or corrected, or to request a restriction on its processing
- prequest that we erase your personal data
- request the transfer of your personal data to another controller
- object to the processing of personal data, in particular to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes
- if you have given us consent to process your personal data, then withdraw that consent
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
- the right to effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights have been violated in the processing of your personal data
You can exercise any rights or make any enquiries electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to RAUL Ltd. Jankovcova 1522/53, 170 00 Prague 7. The supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection, located at Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7.